Saturday, August 4, 2007

Whaddya know?

I found this on another blog -- that person came out as Watership Down, which is a book I have at least read. Now that I have a fan in my office, I will start blogging in earnest again tomorrow, I promise!





You're Ulysses!

by James Joyce

Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared
to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do
understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once
brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in
the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you
additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

Auntie Knickers said...

I see that I broke that promise. Oh well. What do you expect from someone who comes out as ULYSSES?