Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few things I'm thankful for today....

I'm thankful for a clean house and a clean refrigerator.
I'm thankful for a beautiful November day, bright blue skies, and not having to turn the heat up until the sun went down.
I'm thankful for finally realizing that the alternative instructions for heating Hannaford's Garlic Bread result in a much tastier product.
I'm thankful that our car, which in the morning seemed about to need another major repair, merely needed a bit of thoughtful attention and a good battery connection.
I'm thankful that I got an inspiration for a good blogpost, wrote it, and then realized how I could make it better ... more on that tomorrow.
I'm thankful I don't have to fill a certain number of column inches, so I can stop blogging now and go to bed early.

No comments: