Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally Getting Around to this Meme

Some time back, I'm embarrassed to say how long, Crimson Rambler tagged me for this middle name meme. Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

I don't know why, but this was hard for me. Maybe because my middle name begins and ends with the same letter? Maybe it's the onset of senility that I couldn't think of any descriptive words starting with the letters? Anyway, Sisterknits helped me. So here goes:

A is for Amazing (remember, this is what my daughter says, not what I say!)
N is for Narcoleptic (well, I do fall asleep sometimes in the middle of the day....)
D is for Dorky (no comment)
R is for Respectable (now, does this mean I am deserving of respect, or just that I am outwardly conventional?)
E is for Evolving (into what I don't know)
A is for A Mommy. (hee-hee)

I tag
stonesoupArt
sisterkNits
corDeliaknits
Ringelstrumpfe
onkel hAnkie pants

You can tell that I don't have a large number of blogging friends. And most of them have already done this meme.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Embrace your dorkiness. I do. :)

Ringelstrümpfe said...

Done. Thank you that was fun!

By the way, did I read right?!? You eat hering for breakfast (Bismark)?

Auntie Knickers said...

I have eaten herring in the past, but now when I eat what I call a Bismarck, from years of living in the Midwest, it is a jelly doughnut -- what in some parts of Germany are called Berlinerkrapfen? Herring would be a healthier breakfast, for sure.

celeste said...

done.
thanks for the prompt.
it's good to post.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I finished the meme yesterday, but didn't know anyone to tag for it.

To ringlestruempfe and auntieknickers: I just got some local pickeled herring at the co-op, but I didn't have time to eat it for breakfast - but I can't wait to have it for lunch!

Crimson Rambler said...

GREAT play, Auntie, and thank you!