1) When was the last time you flipped a coin or even saw one flipped in person?
2) Do you have any foreign coins in your house? If so, where are they from?
3) A penny saved is a penny earned, they say. But let's get serious. Is there a special place in heaven for pennies, or do you think they'll find a special place in, well, the other place?
4) How much did you get from the tooth fairy when you were a child? and if you have children of your own, do they get coins, or paper money? (I hear there may be some inflation.)
5) Did anyone in your household collect the state quarters? And did anyone in your household manage to sustain the interest required to stick with it?