Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

EmJayDee far away in the Antipodes has tagged me for a me me meme

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  1. Tomorrow is my birthday!
  2. I placed eighth in the National Spelling Bee in 1961.
  3. For two or three horrible months, I worked on a CB radio assembly line. I wasn't good at it.
  4. I have identified, at least tentatively, 958 direct ancestors.
  5. I have never had a driver's license, though I've had a permit a couple of times.
  6. We bought a house in 1979 and sold it in 1988, and at that time it was the longest I had ever lived in one home.
  7. I read about 200 books a year and now post reviews on Goodreads.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
FilmAching
Winifred T. Katt
Julie Bowe
Cathy's Grace Notes
Ringelstruempfe
Processing Counselor
33 Names of Grace

I am interested in the new facts I will learn about you!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never known ANYone who went to the National Bee!! I admire you!!!

Crimson Rambler said...

(koff) For a few years in the late 50's, one of the Toronto papers sponsored an Ontario spelling bee. One year I was girls' champion...it was a neat experience, in many ways!

Mavis said...

Wow! What a great genealogy you have traced. Thank you so much for this response. So good to learn a bit more about you.