Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Five: Winter

I have a lot of catching up to do, I've been reading and doing other things rather than blogging for a bunch of days now. But first, the Friday Five.
Singing Owl over at RevGalBlogPals posted this picture and says:

The picture is out a window at my place, complete with screen. ;-)

Brrrr! Baby, it’s COLD outside! At least that is the case where I am this morning. We are in a January deep freeze. Have a cup of hot tea and tackle five easy seasonal questions.


1. What is the thermometer reading at your house this morning?
It's afternoon now, and it has warmed up to 23 degrees F. I know it was colder than that this morning.
2. Snow—love it or hate it?
Both --- love looking at it, not so fond of slogging through it.
3. What is winter like where you are?
Snowy, quite often sunny, and cold but not usually excssively so.
4. Do you like winter sports? Any good stories?
No. But I like to watch the Winter Olympics when they happen.
5. What is your favorite season, and why?
Fall -- neither too hot nor too cold, easy to get around, beautiful colors.
Bonus: Share a favorite winter pick-me-up. A recipe, an activity, or whatever.
Well, basically I like to sit at home and read. I almost never get "cabin fever."

No comments: