Monday, January 14, 2008

A funny thing about LibraryThing

I don't know how long these things stay up, but just now when I looked at the blog as published, I saw that right next to each other in the "Random Books from My Library" were: The Real Age Diet and The Cake Bible.
Hmmmm.
Actually the latter book is so complicated that I have not yet made any cakes from it. She (Rose Levy Beranbaum) would really prefer that you weigh the ingredients rather than measure, for example.

I have signed up on both GoodReads and LibraryThing, and after doing some entering of books, I decided that GoodReads "to read" shelf for me is only going to have books that I am actually planning to read in the next two or three weeks. And of course, it will also include library books. LibraryThing will only have books I actually own although in some cases there will be books I used to own and don't yet realize I don't have any more. All clear? OK.

No comments: