Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why I am So Strange

Because this is what I listened to as a young person:


Actually, I'm mostly doing this as a test blog post, because I've been having trouble with Blogger making me type verification letters to post. It also seems to have the idea that my native language is Hindi or Urdu -- not the case at all. And I sent in the request to have a real person look at the blog (to make sure it's not spam) on June 7, and it's now the 18th. So I'm going to send the request again, but to do that I needed to post. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Crimson Rambler said...

Well maybe that's why I'm strange too! I knew F & S's recordings, and when I got to Boston in the fall of '66, had the chance to see them on stage, accompanied by new friends who were also fans, and some, not being fans already, who were Totally Bemused by the whole thing. Wonderful, clever, funny men.