Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions/statements about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago:
I was preparing for two big events: Cordeliaknits' high school graduation (and the ensuing Open House) and a mastectomy. Both had good outcomes. As I recall, the party was a lot of fun, combining many people from my daughter's various communities, and the operation went smoothly, with recovery swift and painless. (It was Stage 0 so I didn't need radiation or chemotherapy.)
Five things on today's "to do" list:
- Make rhubarb cake.
- Post reviews on DorothyL and Goodreads.
- Do some laundry.
- Finish indexing a pedigree for the local Genealogical Society.
- Pay off all my kids' student loans. And the nieces' and nephews' student loans. And fund the rest of their educations. Grandnieces and grandnephews too.
- Give more to more charities.
- Add a screened porch and a second floor bath to our house.
- Go to a mystery convention. If I enjoyed it, go to some more.
- I'm afraid I'd probably buy some more books, too.
- Computer solitaire.
- Catalog card typist.
- CB radio assembler.
- Library paraprofessional.
- Church secretary.
- Russian interpreter.